You LAST when Safety comes FIRST!
Most of us use Natural Gas in our homes, or cars as well as in different places we might travel to. Although Natural Gas is an efficient fuel, but there are a few precautions we all must take to make the most of the Fuel and at the same time remain safe
A few simple ways to do so would include
- Staying aware of any fowl smells, since Natural Gas smells like Rotten eggs
- A carbon Monoxide Detector installed at places
- Keeping little kids away from Natural Gas Pipelines and a ‘NO’ to playing around or hanging on the pipelines
- A strict NO to wearing flowing clothes while on the Natural Gas stove
- Leaving no combustible materials around or close to the appliances
- No fiddling around with the connectors or pipes that feed the Natural Gas Appliances.
Image Courtesy: Matthews and Tannert Ltd